Eagle Fire Extinguisher Co., Inc. is a Texas corporation registered with the Secretary of State in April, 1978. We are a small business that functions in the sale and service of all types of fire extinguishers: and the sale, installation and service of automatic fire suppression systems in restaurant vent hoods and industrial paint booths. We have a working contractor/subcontractor relationship with reputable fire sprinkler and fire alarm companies.
Officers of the corporation are Thomas E. Massey, President and Elaine Massey, Secretary-Treasurer. Thomas Massey is a retired thirty-one year veteran of the Dallas Fire Department, retiring in 1988. He began his work experience in the fire protection industry in 1970 as a sales/service representative for a local company. In 1978, he organized and established Eagle Fire Extinguisher Company, and has remained its operations officer to date. Elaine Massey, a registered nurse, graduated from Texas Woman's University in 1964 and has ten years administrative and teaching experience with Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. She has done post-graduate studies in nursing and education.
Currently, there are fifteen employees:
- A full-time manager/consultant
- A full-time secretary
- A full-time fire extinguisher service technician doing in-shop testing and recharging
- Two full-time fire systems technicians installing and servicing fixed systems
- Two full-time sales/service representatives
- Eight part-time sales/service representatives, seven are full-time Dallas fire fighters or fire fighters with other local departments.
- The officers and employees represent a vast working knowledge of fire protection and the fire protection industry, allowing for continuing updates on current practices and fire codes, as well as equipment
Call Us Today At ♦ (214) 331-8364
4430 Brass Way
Dallas, TX 75236