Eagle Fire Extinguisher Co., Inc. is a Texas corporation registered with the Secretary of State in April, 1978. We are a small business that functions in the sale and service of all types of fire extinguishers: and the sale, installation and service of automatic fire suppression systems in restaurant vent hoods and industrial paint booths. We have a working contractor/subcontractor relationship with reputable fire sprinkler and fire alarm companies.
Officers of the corporation are Thomas E. Massey, President and Elaine Massey, Secretary-Treasurer. Thomas Massey is a retired thirty-one year veteran of the Dallas Fire Department, retiring in 1988. He began his work experience in the fire protection industry in 1970 as a sales/service representative for a local company. In 1978, he organized and established Eagle Fire Extinguisher Company, and has remained its operations officer to date. Elaine Massey, a registered nurse, graduated from Texas Woman's University in 1964 and has ten years administrative and teaching experience with Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas. She has done post-graduate studies in nursing and education.
Currently, there are nineteen employees:
- A full-time manager/consultant
- A full-time secretary
- A full-time fire extinguisher service technician doing in-shop testing and recharging
- Two full-time fire systems technicians installing and servicing fixed systems
- Two full-time sales/service representatives
- Nine part-time sales/service representatives, seven are full-time Dallas fire fighters or fire fighters with other local departments.
- The officers and employees represent a vast working knowledge of fire protection and the fire protection industry, allowing for continuing updates on current practices and fire codes, as well as equipment
4430 Brass Way
Dallas, TX 75236